100% cruelty free, this creature will brighten up any room with its quirky face.
This winter why not make an arctic friend? This cute polar bear can now join any family – as long as there’s a knitter who knows a few basic techniques.
100% cruelty free, this creature will brighten up any room with its quirky face. The super chunky acrylic yarn makes for a fun, quick knit in in fabulous cream. The kit includes everything you need to make your own bear, so look no further when hunting for your next project!
The bear is one of my easiest projects. It’s knitted flat then sewn up to make the 3D shape. There’s no colour work, just the knit, purl, increase and decrease stitches.
The final piece measures approximately 40 cm height x 38 cm width x 40 cm length when finished, making it a great statement piece in any room.
Your Arctic Friend Kit includes everything you need:
– 300g of Cream Super Bulky Yarn
– 30g of Black Super Bulky Yarn
– 230g of Polyester Stuffing for the head
– 9mm Straight Bamboo Knitting Needles
– 24mm Black Safety Toy Eyes with washers
– A Sincerely Louise Laser Cut MDF Back (used to secure the deer to the wall)
– Fishing Wire for hanging your bear
– A hand stencilled and painted Hessian bag
– A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet.
This kit is aimed at beginner knitters with stitches including:
– Intermediate sewing up work.