100% cruelty free, this creature will brighten up any room with its quirky face.
Finally you can make your own knitted animal head. This popular giant knitted hare can now join any family – as long as there’s a knitter who knows a few basic techniques.
100% cruelty free, this creature will brighten up any room with its quirky face. The super chunky acrylic yarn makes for a fun knit in in whimsical fawn colour. The kit includes everything you need to make your own hare, so look no further when hunting for your next project!
The final piece measures 38 cm height x 24 cm width x 53 cm length when finished, making it a great statement piece in any room.
Your Forest Friend Kit includes everything you need:
– 300g of Fawn Super Bulky Yarn
– 50g of Russet Super Bulky Yarn
– A small amount of Black Super Bulky Yarn for the mouth
– 200g of Polyester Stuffing for the head
– 2 Strands of 2mm Florist Wire
– 9mm Straight Bamboo Knitting Needles
– 24 mm Black Safety Toy Eyes with washers
– A Sincerely Louise Laser Cut MDF Back (used to secure the hare to the wall)
– Fishing Wire for hanging your hare
– A hand stencilled and painted Hessian bag
– A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet.
This kit is aimed at easy – intermediate knitters with stitches including:
– Intarsia colour work
– Intermediate sewing up work.