100% cruelty free, this creature will brighten up any room with its quirky face.
Finally you can make your own knitted animal head. This popular giant knitted deer can now join any family – as long as there’s a knitter who knows a few basic techniques.
100% cruelty free, this creature will brighten up any room with its quirky face. The super chunky acrylic yarn makes for a fun knit in in fabulous deer colours. The kit includes everything you need to make your own deer, so look no further when hunting for your next project!
The final piece measures 43 cm height x 47 cm width x 60 cm length when finished, making it a great statement piece in any room.
Your Forest Friend Kit includes everything you need:
– 300g of Russet Super Bulky Yarn
– 150g of Fawn Super Bulky Yarn
– 100g of Cream Super Bulky Yarn
– 20g of Black Super Bulky Yarn
– 320g of Polyester Stuffing for the head
– 2 Strands of 2mm Florist Wire
– 9mm Straight Bamboo Knitting Needles
– 2 x 30mm Black Safety Toy Eyes with Washers
– A Sincerely Louise Laser Cut MDF Backing Board.
– Fishing Wire for Hanging Your Deer.
– Hessian Hand Printed Project Bag.
– Pattern and a Photographic Step by Step Sewing Instructions.
This kit is aimed at easy – intermediate knitters with stitches including:
– Intarsia colour work
– Intermediate sewing up work.