6 Stylish Decor DIYs for Christmas on the Cheap
Here are a few small and very easy touches you can make around your home to add some Christmas cheer on next to nicks. Just my style, cheap and cheerful! You don’t have to let a budget put you off making your place feel special during the silly season read on for 6 simple Christmas decor DIYs!
1. Broken baubles – put them in a tall vase at varying heights for a great reuse this Christmas. Waste not – want not!
2. Tea Lights – Wrap every day boring silver tea lights with fun washi tape in Christmasy patterns and colours.
3. Branch Tree – Opt for a modern, minimalist feel with branches instead of a traditional tree. You can hang them or display them in a vase filled with baubles. I’ve sprayed mine with snow in a can, which I bought for $2 at a small discount store and hung a paper doily off it. Learn how to make the paper doily here.
4. Dip Dyed Pine Cones laid around the base of the tree amongst the presents, as a modern garland or use baby pine cones for present toppers. Full tutorial here.
5. Felt Ball Garland these can be used instead of tinsel for a colourful tree. Learn how to make them with felt balls and tooth floss via one of our first ever video tutorials here.
6. Printable Bunting easy and effective, print out NOEL, JOY or HO HO HO and hang on the mantle. Download your free A-Z templates here and read the full tutorial here.
Did you like this post?