How freakin’ sweet is this felt cat cave? I wish I had a cat so I could make it one of these truly awesome hide aways.
How to Make a Felted Cat Cave
- Towels: 4 bath towels and 1-2 hand towels
- 2 large bin liners
- Liquid dish soap
- x7 pieces of 35″ (90cm) long rope
- Netting 30 x 30″ (58cm x 50cm)
- Template: foam oval template 23 x 20″ (58 x 50cm)
- Wool : 900g (32oz) brown, 50g (1.7oz) dark brown, 100g (3.5oz) yellow-green, 50g (1.7oz) rust-red (amounts vary depending on taste)
You can purchase the felting wool, direct from Etsy from a supplier nearest you – browse here.
Head on over to Felting Tutorials on Etsy to download the full tutorial – buy here.